woensdag 25 juni 2014

New stories from LAX

Hi all,

I know this blog has been quiet for a while now. There are reasons for that, on which I'll elaborate soon. Meanwhile, LAX, an author I have great respect for has agreed to have his stories posted on my blog. Some of you may know him from previous stories. Suffice to say that I personally enjoy his stories a lot, and they have often been a source of inspiration for me. So I'm glad to post his new stories here.

Note that Lax's stories are in German. Personally I understand the language well enough to read his stories. I realize this may not be true for everyone, but I hope it will at least please some of the visitors here.

Again, an update on my own stories will come soon. Meanwhile, I hope you enjoy the stories written by Lax.

Kuomu

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten