woensdag 27 maart 2013

About me

In this post, I will briefly introduce myself. I'll be pretty open here, because part of why I started this blog is to get in contact with people who share my fetish. I'll get to that later.

First off: my age, sex and location: I am a 28 year old male who lives in Belgium.

Sexual orientation: this is complicated. I'm not attracted to men. Whether I am attracted to women is harder to tell for sure. My sexual dreams definitely involve women, but I don't get aroused just by beautiful/naked/sexy women - only in combination with my fetish. So I actually think I am asexual. I only get turned on by my fetishes.

Fetishes: I won't go into detail here. Read my stories and you know what I'm attracted to.

Dominant/submissive: I am submissive. Many of my stories involve dominance. I fantasize about being the one that is kept under control in those stories.

My dream: I would love to have a dominant person control me for a while. This person can be male or female; a woman would be preferable but it doesn't matter too much. I'm not really looking for sex. I just want someone to force me to live out my fetishes for a few days.

Another thing I'd like to experience is bondage. Probably in combination with down jackets etc, but it's not even really necessary. I get turned on by bondage scenes even when they don't involve thick clothes, although it's still secondary to my fetishes. I have hardly any experience in this area. I've done a little light selfbondage but that's it.

Other than that, I'm open for a lot of things. Rubber, for example, is something I've never experienced, but I've read and seen a lot of it online and it looks interesting. I wouldn't mind trying that at some point.

So now you know a lot about me. I hope I can get something out of this. If you are at all interested in any of this, write me a message. You can post here or email me at i_like_to_wear_hoods at hotmail dot com.

Kuomu




Overview

1 opmerking:

  1. Kuomu

    I'm impressed that, at the tender age of 27, you have such a clear insight into what your needs and wants are. I'm over 20 year older than you yet I would say that I've only recently come to terms with my own fetishes and triggers such that I can articulate them.

    Like you, I'm not attracted to men, however I really enjoy chatting with other like minded individuals, whatever their gender, about the things that turn me on. I fantasize almost exclusively about my fetish being applied to the opposite sex and this is really where my sexuality is centred. In other words, it must be the woman who is thickly wrapped and cocooned/restrained in order for the fetish to trigger a sexual response in me and for my urge to keep her in this state to kick in. As you might have guessed from this statement, I'm dominant in this regard. And I love reading stories with good plot lines that concentrate on the psychological element, rather than stories that focus on the "bump and grind". For me, it's what is going on between the ears that matters. This is why your stories are such a pleasure to read; you take us inside the minds of the characters and the motivation behind their actions.

    I guess my dream girl would be one who is malleable to my influences and could be convinced, rather like Sandra in "Doctor's Advice", that to dress in such an extreme way, including gags, hobbling, even breathing apparatus is essential to her well-being and that she has no choice but to embrace it and make it her normality. Or someone whose desires (sexual and emotional) to be dressed in this way are so strong that they feel they have no alternative, regardless of the spectacle that makes them to normal society, but they need the encouragement and strict discipline of a loving partner to ensure they do not fall short of their own ideals...

    Thank you for sharing a little of what makes you "tick", I hope that I have reciprocated a little.

    Best wishes,

    RollyMo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen