dinsdag 15 mei 2012

A (very brief) explanation of my blog

As you can see, and as the name implies, this blog serves as a place to put various fetish stories I've written online. My hope is that by putting them here, I may reach an audience with preferences similar to mine. I think it's quite clear from my stories what my fetishes are.

Currently I have no idea whether my blog is actually being read by anyone who's interested in these things. I'm aware that there are many varieties in fetishes, and for some people only some of the things I write about will be of interest, while other subjects do nothing for them. But even then, I would like to hear from people who enjoy my stories, even if only partially.

So if this blog is of any interest to you, make yourself heard. After all, if I get no response out of this, the blog will eventually die a quiet death. If that's not what you want, just leave a reply anywhere on this blog.

I sincerely hope someone out there enjoys my stories - and I'd love to know!

Kuomu



Overview

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten